Reduce your IP Risks
Reduce your IP risks
We spend a lot of time assisting clients to reduce their intellectual property-related risks. Typically this might involve:
- Advising on and managing strategic freedom to operate and landscape analyses (whether patent or trade mark related, etc).
- Conducting invalidation reviews and exercises and building defensive strategies.
- Facilitating meetings and war games to test & evolve strategies in advance (depicting action thresholds, actions and reactions taken in a risk situation, etc).
- Building internal systems to assess, report and mitigate IP Risk.
- Establishing IP Security protocols.