Welcome to the IP Think Tank Global Week in Review podcast for the week ending Friday 28 November 2008. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Philips, Shamnad Basheer and Duncan Bucknell chat about:
- The Intel European Court of Justice Decision
- Well known marks and trade mark dilution in Europe and in India
- Ongoing debate about the legal status of the Indian Patents Manual
- Software patents in India; and
- Sir Hugh Laddie’s incredible contribution and our collective condolences on the sad news of his passing
We hope you enjoy this weeks podcast, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.