Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 19 August 2010. In this show Duncan is joined by John Cronin and Neil Wilkof to discuss:
- Is China an anomaly amongst IP backed economies;
- The growing importance of confidential information as a source of strategic advantage;
- Crowd sourcing IP functions and the ever increasing array of new IP tools;
- Patents as opposed to applications for early stage companies; and
- The decreasing importance of patents in Silicon Valley.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.