Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 18th February 2010. In this week’s call, Duncan is joined by Weijiang Si and Ted Sabety to discuss:
- An update on some of the latest developments from China;
- Using criminal sanctions in Chinese and US IP Cases;
- Fair use and the Google copyright litigation in China and the US;
- Alternative income streams for authors; and
- The Chinese Supreme People’s Court’s recent patent interpretation.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Weijiang Si: http://en.debund.com/website/team-1.html
Ted Sabety: http://sabety.net/experience.html
What would google do?: http://www.buzzmachine.com/what-would-google-do/