Think IP Strategy workshop in Copenhagen
Following four successful events in Melbourne, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Beijing last year we are delighted to let you know about another of our initiatives, taking place in Copenhagen on the 30th of January 2012 at Radisson Blu Scandinavian Hotel.
The event, designed over a day, is dedicated for corporate IP professionals from Denmark and otherwise. Our program is structured around the four main workshops with general breaks, lunch and a Q&A/networking session at the end of the day – aimed at offering a good balance of group and personal discussions.
Each seminar consists of a presentation on one focus topic followed by tailored discussion around the unique challenges that our guests and the regional IP community have been kind enough to share with us. The main topics of the seminar will cover:
– Building a first class IP Strategy for a product
– Developing IP Strategies to Compete on the world stage
– 6 Ways to improve your IP strategy
– Securing your IP base and building your IP out with the business
The workshops are to be held by:
– Robert Cantrell, IP strategist, author of Outpacing the Competition: Patent-Based Business Strategy (Robert Cantrell: Wiley 2009), Understanding Sun Tzu on the Art of War and co-author of The Defense of the Mieza Chip
– Ana Popescu, Consultant
Thank you to all our guests that have confirmed their participation so far. We expect a stimulating exchange of ideas and look forward to seeing you there. If you wish to book your place at this event, please contact Ana or Robert at or email@example.com.
We will continue in our efforts to promote strategic thinking around IP and develop a tighter IP community with similar events throughout the year in different locations around the globe. If you would like to initiate a similar event in your location contact Ana or Robert, we would love to hear from you.