Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 27 January 2011. In this show Duncan is joined by Jeremy Phillips, Tom Ewing and Richard Buttrick to discuss:
- Is RPX’s IPO a good idea?
- The biggest patent filters in the US;
- Microsoft & Google patents, strategy and mobile technology;
- WIPO spammer – 19th Century notions and 21st Century scams; and
- Shamnad Basheer’s IPAB and Copyright Board challenge in India.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.