RPX IPO, Google v Microsoft, WIPO Scams and Shamnad Strikes
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 27 January 2011. In this show Duncan is joined by Jeremy Phillips, Tom Ewing and Richard Buttrick to discuss:
- Is RPX’s IPO a good idea?
- The biggest patent filters in the US;
- Microsoft & Google patents, strategy and mobile technology;
- WIPO spammer – 19th Century notions and 21st Century scams; and
- Shamnad Basheer’s IPAB and Copyright Board challenge in India.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.