Valuing intangibles, start up bonanza, IPEC and badwill
Welcome to this edition of the IP Think Tank podcast. In this show Duncan is joined by Mary Adams and Jeremy Phillips to discuss:
- Investment and valuation of intangibles and IP
- Burgeoning number of business start ups in the United Kingdom and United States
- Keeping track of your investments in intangibles
- Service companies and intangibles and infrastructure underpinning value
- Analysing the US IP Tsar (IPEC) and bringing one to the United Kingdom
- Badwill as a marketing tool
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
One Comment on “Valuing intangibles, start up bonanza, IPEC and badwill”
You must log in to post a comment.
Pingback: General Global Week in Review 8 November 2010 from IP Think Tank