Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 2 September 2010. In this show Duncan is joined by Darren Olivier and Jeremy Phillips to discuss:
- the copyright sign as a trade mark and inherent trademarkability
- common law vs trade mark infringement
- using intellectual property to commercially exploit villians
- the Stig and rights to anonymity; and
- the European report suggesting that counterfeits are good for design markets
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.