China's economy and IP, confidential information and crowd sourcing – IP Think Tank podcast 19 August 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 19 August 2010. In this show Duncan is joined by John Cronin and Neil Wilkof to discuss:
- Is China an anomaly amongst IP backed economies;
- The growing importance of confidential information as a source of strategic advantage;
- Crowd sourcing IP functions and the ever increasing array of new IP tools;
- Patents as opposed to applications for early stage companies; and
- The decreasing importance of patents in Silicon Valley.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.