The business of IP Strategy Consulting – IP Think Tank podcast 5 August 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 5 August 2010. In this show, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Andrew Watson to discuss:
- the business of IP Strategy Consulting;
- giving opinions and the ‘rely on it by’ date;
- the ever evolving value of IP rights;
- facts vs experience in advisory work; and
- copyright trolls in Las Vegas
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
One Comment on “The business of IP Strategy Consulting – IP Think Tank podcast 5 August 2010”
You must log in to post a comment.
interesting discussion. here’s a nice link to strategy consulting background that’s helpful to understanding the podcast, if you’re green.