The business of IP Strategy Consulting – IP Think Tank podcast 5 August 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 5 August 2010. In this show, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Andrew Watson to discuss:
- the business of IP Strategy Consulting;
- giving opinions and the ‘rely on it by’ date;
- the ever evolving value of IP rights;
- facts vs experience in advisory work; and
- copyright trolls in Las Vegas
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.