Benchmarking IP, Dragon's Den, Dickens and Golden Balls – IP Think Tank podcast 22 July 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 22 July 2010. In this show, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Jackie Maguire and Matt Dixon to discuss:
- Benchmarking intellectual property and then what?
- The Dragon’s Den speaks on patents;
- Charles Dickens and patents;
- The imbalance of power in the Golden Ball trade mark dispute; and
- Jeremy’s sage advice for practitioners young and old.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.