Intangible Capital top 5 things and a must read
Top 5 things to remember about IC ?
- 70% of the value of the average company is intangible
- IP is important as the most tangible of intangibles
- The value of intangibles is about so much more than IP
- Other ways of protecting IC are as important as IP
- The highest value of IP is when it is put to work inside a great business model
And so says my good friend Mary Adams and her co-author Michael Oleksak in their brilliant new book – ‘Intangible Capital – Putting knowledge to work in the 21st-century organization‘.
This is a must read. Enjoy, and please do let us know what you think.