European IP politics, US patent evolutions and South Africa sees the light – IP Think Tank podcast 4th Mar 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 4th March 2010. In this call, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Darren Olivier and Hal Wegner for an informative and entertaining discussion about:
- The latest patent reform bill in the United States;
- Bilski, Prometheus and diagnostic methods;
- Central exchange control over South African IP assignments;
- Politics and the European world of IP; and
- The new president of the EPO.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Jeremy Phillips – www.jeremyphillips.eu
Darren Olivier – www.linkedin.com/in/darrenolivier
Hal Wegner – www.foley.com