China update, criminal sanctions in IP cases and Googly litigation – IP Think Tank podcast 18 Feb 2010
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 18th February 2010. In this week’s call, Duncan is joined by Weijiang Si and Ted Sabety to discuss:
- An update on some of the latest developments from China;
- Using criminal sanctions in Chinese and US IP Cases;
- Fair use and the Google copyright litigation in China and the US;
- Alternative income streams for authors; and
- The Chinese Supreme People’s Court’s recent patent interpretation.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Weijiang Si: http://en.debund.com/website/team-1.html
Ted Sabety: http://sabety.net/experience.html
What would google do?: http://www.buzzmachine.com/what-would-google-do/