Oxford’s Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice recently published an ‘in person’ piece on Duncan.
- How did you first become interested in IP?
- Who were your formative influences in IP?
- What was the first IP-related task you had to undertake?
- Who or what is the IP owner’s worst enemy?
- Who in IP today do you most admire?
- If you could not have been involved in IP, what would you have liked to be?
- What is your favourite song/book/film?
- What’s your favourite meal …?
- … and with whom would you most want to eat it?
- What brand most closely reflects your personal ethos?
- What three words best describe you?
- If a genie offered you three wishes, what would they be?
Here’s the link for those who can’t see the embedded version above: http://jiplp.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/extract/4/11/843
Do let us know what you think.