A little bit of background on Duncan
Oxford’s Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Practice recently published an ‘in person’ piece on Duncan.
So, if you ever wanted to know his answers to any of the following, now’s your chance:
- How did you first become interested in IP?
- Who were your formative influences in IP?
- What was the first IP-related task you had to undertake?
- Who or what is the IP owner’s worst enemy?
- Who in IP today do you most admire?
- If you could not have been involved in IP, what would you have liked to be?
- What is your favourite song/book/film?
- What’s your favourite meal …?
- … and with whom would you most want to eat it?
- What brand most closely reflects your personal ethos?
- What three words best describe you?
- If a genie offered you three wishes, what would they be?
Here’s the link for those who can’t see the embedded version above: http://jiplp.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/extract/4/11/843
Do let us know what you think.