IP Business models licensing and the pirate party rolls on – IP Think Tank podcast 13 Aug 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 13th August 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by John Cronin and Marc Adler to discuss:
- Korea’s new state-run non practicing IP entity;
- IP business models;
- Nortel’s bankruptcy and evolution to patent licensing entity;
- Licensing large portfolios of patents;
- David Kappos’ appointment to the USPTO; and
- The spread of the pirate party in Europe
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Jeremy Phillips – http://www.jeremyphillips.eu; http://ipkitten.blogspot.com/
John Cronin – http://www.ipcg.com
Marc Adler – http://adlerip.com/
You must log in to post a comment.