Brazil, ECJ, Data Exclusivity, Communicating IP Value and Tweet and Retreat – IP Think Tank podcast 2 Jul 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Thursday 2nd July 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Jose Carlos Vaz e Dias to discuss:
- Pharmaceutical and biological data exclusivity in the United States and Brazil;
- Geographical Indications in Europe and Brazil;
- European Court of Justice decisions on the Madrid protocol, ownership of Community Designs and Geographical Indications;
- Communicating IP Value; and
- Using social networking for good – Jeremy’s Tweet and Retreat principle.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Jeremy Phillips – http://www.jeremyphillips.eu; http://ipkitten.blogspot.com/
Jose Carlos Vaz e Dias – http://www.diblasi.com.br/?mod=profissionais&sec=escritorio&prof=Jose-Carlos-Vaz-e-Dias
You must log in to post a comment.