China, USA and Europe news and comparisons – IP Think Tank podcast 22 Jun 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 22nd June 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Weijiang Si and Hal Wegner to discuss:
- The draft patent enforcement and validity principles released for comment in China;
- David Kappos’s nomination to head the USPTO and the likely impact;
- The impact of civil servant appointments in China;
- Comparative advertising in Europe and China; and
- Potential fallout from the digital Britain.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Stay tuned for an upcoming panel on Bio-similar molecules in the pharmaceutical industry.
Jeremy Phillips – http://www.jeremyphillips.eu; http://ipkitten.blogspot.com/
Hal Wegner – http://www.foley.com/people/bio.aspx?employeeid=16338
Weijiang Si – http://en.debund.com/website/team-1.html
You must log in to post a comment.