IP informatics resource that will astound
Who cares about intellectual property informatics? You should. Forensics are a critical element to any successful IP Strategy.
With that in mind, intellogist.com is definitely a site to spend some time on. I’ve recently become aware of it and I think it is fantastic. It has separate sections for:
- reports on patent an dnon patent search systems;
- an interactive map showing geographical coverage of leading patent databases;
- a tool to easily compare patent information and search databases;
- a section on best practices in prior art searching; and
- an enormous prior art resource finder.
Hat Tip to Landon IP for creating this and making it freely available.