China Insights – IP Think Tank podcast 18 May 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 18th May 2009. In this week’s call Duncan is joined by Weijiang Si in a special edition focused on China. They discuss:
- The directive on famous marks recently promulgated by the Supreme People’s Court;
- Pragmatic differences between Western Chinese and Coastal Chinese Courts;
- Background to the enormous settlement amount in the recent Chint v Schneider case;
- Damages awards in China; and
- Some recent cases on Architectural drawings and trade marks.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Weijiang Si – http://en.debund.com/website/team-1.html
You must log in to post a comment.