Medical Devices and IP Strategy – IP Think Tank podcast 29 Apr 2009
Welcome to this special edition of the IP Think Tank podcast for Wednesday 29th April 2009. This week’s show features Duncan’s presentation at Medical Devices Law & Policy Conference in Sydney, Australia.
Amongst other things, Duncan discusses:
- Whether medical devices are like pharmaceuticals when it comes to IP strategy;
- The downside of confining patents to being competitive weapons;
- The top things to consider in contentious IP Strategy;
- Using IP to add value;
- IP systems and processes; and
- Cross licensing.
You can obtain a copy of Duncan’s slides for the talk from our articles area.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Links to articles mentioned in the presentation:
- The ‘6 T’s’ – Analysing IP – put simply
- Relative cost and time to judgment in IP litigation – Value for money in global patent litigation
- IP Strategy and the Art of War (I) – External Advisors – http://www.iam-magazine.com
- IP Strategy and the Art of War (II) – In House Team – (soon to be published)
You must log in to post a comment.