Tom Tom v Microsoft Linux Australian and US patent reform – IP Think Tank podcast 6 Apr 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 6 April 2009. In this week’s call, regular panelists Jeremy Phillips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Peter Ollier, Don Zuhn and Ben Lehman to discuss:
- The Tom Tom and Microsoft case;
- Open source, Linux and the press;
- Recent patent reform proposals in Australia and comparisons with Europe and the United States;
- Tafas v Doll, Continuations and Rule 78; and
- Apportionment of damages in the current US patent reform bill.
We hope you enjoy this week’s show, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Jeremy Phillips – www.jeremyphillips.eu
Peter Ollier – www.managingip.com
Donald Zuhn – www.mbhb.com/attorneys/zuhn
Ben Lehman – www.thinkipstrategy.com/team