A good IP read for senior execs
I think their new book ‘The Invisible Edge‘ is a great read for senior executives.
In the podcast we explore:
- what inspired Mark and Ralph to write the book;
- what they mean when they say that IP is invisible;
- their one sentence take home message from the book;
- the concept of zooming and how to use it to strategic advantage; and
- the three principal IP strategies that they describe in the book – Control, Collaborate and Simplify.
Check out the podcast and the book and let me know what you think.