IP Think Tank podcast interview with The Invisible Edge authors Mark Blaxill and Ralph Eckardt
Welcome to this special edition IP Think Tank podcast on Wednesday 25th March 2009. In this show, Duncan interviews Mark Blaxill and Ralph Eckardt about their new book – “The Invisible Edge, taking your strategy to the next level using intellectual property”. Amongst other things, the discussion explores:
- what inspired Mark and Ralph to write the book;
- what they mean when they say that IP is invisible;
- their one sentence take home message from the book;
- the concept of zooming and how to use it to strategic advantage; and
- the three principal IP strategies that they describe in the book – Control, Collaborate and Simplify.
We hope you enjoy this special edition podcast, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
Find out more at http://www.the-invisible-edge.com/
3PL Advisors – http://www.3lpadvisors.com/