Reverse payments in US Pharma, Vintage prior art, The ever growing prior art base and Utility models – IP Think Tank podcast 9 Feb 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 9th February 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Philips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Peter Ollier to discuss:
• Solvay, Senator Kohl’s proposed US Bill and reverse payments in US pharmaceutical litigation;
• Open season on patents;
• The IPKat’s call for Vintage prior art;
• The impact on patent validity of the ever growing body of knowledge and our increasing ability to retrieve and aggregate it;
• Utility model patents, petty patents, innovation patents and protectionism; and
• Jeremy’s proposed new presidential character right.
We hope you enjoy this week’s podcast, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.