Bilski, final appellate courts, European Court of Justice, Perfume – IP Think Tank podcast 2 Feb 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 2 February 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Philips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Matt Buchanan to discuss:
- Bilski and the US Supreme Court;
- the House of Lords, the European Court of Justice and the US Supreme Court;
- final appeals in European patent cases;
- cross-jurisdictional citations in IP cases;
- accessibility of IP judgments around the world; and
- the upcoming ECJ decision on perfumes and trade mark infringement.
We hope you enjoy this week’s podcast, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.