Obama, patent reform, patent litigation in the USA and Europe – IP Think Tank podcast 26 Jan 2009
Welcome to the IP Think Tank podcast for Monday 26 January 2009. In this week’s call, regular panellists Jeremy Philips and Duncan Bucknell are joined by Jackie Hutter to discuss:
• President Obama and the evolving IP system in the United States;
• Patent Reform in the United States and Europe;
• Location, staffing and management of Patent Offices;
• Patent litigation in Europe and the United States;
• Whether the UK Courts are more harsh on patents
We hope you enjoy this week’s podcast, and as always, we look forward to your comments and feedback.
You must log in to post a comment.